******* - Referral Credits System [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope you are fine... i wonder because you are lost for 1-2 days .i need reward for invited user too.Who will join via refferal link he will get award .Refferal system rewards must be both of them (inviter and invited person) i hope you can understand my english thank you ..

It would be great if you could use social media integration for referrals like mentioned above.

However, is there a way to hide the referral information on the visitor sidebar panel?

Can you please tell me how i can fix this?

Other than those 2 things this addon is great!

Last edited:
Hello,
isn't there any "case study" about how to use this mod?
It seems nice but I can't understand how my users could really benefit from it!

@jgas

This addon can give you following scenarios:
* For free invite system:
- You need set "Allow" on 2 permissions for specific usergroups are: Use Referral & Unlimit Referral Times.
- You must set "Not set" on permissions: Buy Referral Times.
- You not need to enable any events and reward criteria.

* For paid registration system:
- You need set allow on 2 permissions for specific usergroups are: Use Referral & Buy Referral Times.
- You must set "Not set" on permissions: Unlimit Referral Times.
- You must enable event "Buy Referral Times" and set amount to defines the numbers of credits that inviters must paid to get referral times.
- You not need to enable event Referral Member Award.

* For reward referral (affiliate) system:
- You need set "Allow" on 2 permissions for specific usergroups are: Use Referral & Unlimit Referral Times.
- You must set "Not set" on permissions: Buy Referral Times.
- You must enable event "Referral Member Award" and set amount to defines the numbers of credits that inviters will get when they got a new invitee.
- You not need to enable event Buy Referral Times.
- You must enable "Reward criteria" at Admin > Options > ******* - Referral Credit System and select at least one criteria.

* For both paid registration system and reward referral (affiliate) system:
- You need set allow on 2 permissions for specific usergroups are: Use Referral & Buy Referral Times.
- You must set "Not set" on permissions: Unlimit Referral Times.
- You must enable both events "Referral Member Award" and "Buy Referral Times" and set amount for these.
- You must enable "Reward criteria" at Admin > Options > ******* - Referral Credit System and select at least one criteria.

Hello!
How to make 3 different award criteria for referrals ?

example:
if the referral goes into group 1, then the referrer gets 50 points such as
if the referral goes into group 2, then the referrer gets 100 points such as
if the referral goes in group 3, the referrer will get 150 points such as
etc.

Thank you!

******* updated ******* - Referral Credits System with a new update entry:

18/09/2014: Version 1.2.2

- Minor bug fixes.
- Update addon's library to fit with new privacy policies at http://*******.com/privacy-policy/

Read the rest of this update entry...

31/10/2014: Version 1.2.3

- Compatible XenForo 1.4.x
- Minor bug fixes.

08/11/2014: Version 1.2.4

- Fixed bug Referral Users list in admincp.
- Minor bug fixes.

With the Invite System of Xencentral you can invite users using Facebook and Gmail. If you are addon can do that, i surely buy a license.

I'm interested to give credits to users that invite members with FB and Gmail.

I second that. If you're able to do this, without a doubt we'd be interested. Sending bulk invites to everyones contacts is the way to go. Referral links alone have proven ineffective as people are for the most part not interested in using this type of system.

Any plans to add this?

I second that. If you're able to do this, without a doubt we'd be interested. Sending bulk invites to everyones contacts is the way to go. Referral links alone have proven ineffective as people are for the most part not interested in using this type of system.

Any plans to add this?

Thanks for your suggestion. Let us try it on next upgrade.

Regards,

Thanks for your suggestion. Let us try it on next upgrade.

Regards,

Well are you confident you can do it? If you don't think you can, it's fine. Not expecting it but figured I'd ask if you can do it. I just need to plan out what mods of yours I need. Bought 2 this week.

Hi is it also possible to reward the referral when the referee makes a purchase, like for instance, an upgrade?

20/01/2014: Version 1.3.0

- Added option to allows for entering referrer's name when register.
- Minor bug fixes.

Could someone give me a brief overview of what is the purpose of this? So, I understand it allows users to get credit points if they refer new members but how do they use the credit points? How does the reward system work?

@******* Does this add on works with this scenario?
1. userOne refer userA, userB, userC to my site.
2. userOne awarded some credits automatically based on settings.
3. after some days, userA purchase something from resource that sold by userSeller. Lets say the price are $100 credits.
4. userOne awarded commission x % or x credits based on resource price bought by userA. Lets say $10 (or 10% of price).
5. userSeller get the payment transfer to his account less userOne's commission. Lets say $90 ($100-$10).

This is the referral system that i understand. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom