Referral Add-On?

Dante_B

My community will be in the process of only allowing invites. I would like to add on a referral system. Anyway to keep track of those with the most referrals, show how many referrals the person received, etc?

Ragtek made an add on for this, but then he left XF. I have it installed on my forum. I'll send it to you soon. :)

Awesome how does it work? You have a demo?

If you register at my site, you can see how it works.

Once signed up, you go to http://technologyhub.org/invites/.

You can give people a referrer link or send them an email, and if they register through that it appears on your invite record which appears on your profile.

In the admin settings, you can set who can use the invites system, as well as how many can use it.

If you register at my site, you can see how it works.

Once signed up, you go to http://technologyhub.org/invites/.

You can give people a referrer link or send them an email, and if they register through that it appears on your invite record which appears on your profile.

In the admin settings, you can set who can use the invites system, as well as how many can use it.

Thats awesome! Thanks for the PM too. On the admin end, are we able to get a list of all members to see how many referrals they have or to track to see who has the most?

Thats awesome! Thanks for the PM too. On the admin end, are we able to get a list of all members to see how many referrals they have or to track to see who has the most?

To see all invites, yes. Located at /admin.php?invites/getallinvites

I have an account there, and continually get an error trying to download it. Others may have the same issue... not sure if it is a post amount thing or not..

I have an account there, and continually get an error trying to download it. Others may have the same issue... not sure if it is a post amount thing or not..

Admin Extra has a minimal restrictions to download resources to protect against Spam.

It's an ok addon but could do with a few updates. The list invites in the admincp shows which users invited which email. You then need to start looking for who's email is who's.

Would have been better had it shown user a invited by user b

Would Aldo have liked to see the referee in members profile, so it is clear to see who invited who

Top Bottom