XF 1.1 Redirecting forum to forums?

So I have my forums set to /forum because /forums was giving me trouble (a weird error)

Code:
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, cgiadmin@yourhostingaccount.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

(the zero actually was there if that means anything)

So I have boards set to /forum, and index redirected to forum

Everything works except when I click on a thread/category it redirects to /forums/whatever instead of /forum/whatever

and when I manually put in /forum/whatever it doesn't work!

(just redirects to /forum)

I have no idea what is going on. It seems like I fix a problem im like YES! and then a dif one pops up and im like WTF

problem is @ www.unchartedtrails.net

Thanks guys

On a separate note (sorta), does anyone know how to get the forums to /forum but everything else (pages, help, ect) stay on the regular domain (ex blabla.com/help instead of blabla.com/forum/help) cause thats what is happening to me :/

Blank page:

http://www.unchartedtrails.net/forums/introduce-yourself.4/

A blank page is often a suppressed error. Try adding this line to your library/config.php file to see if that reveals any specific error message on the blank page:

Code:
ini_set('display_errors', true);

Also check the log:

Admin CP -> Tools -> Server Error Log

Also make sure there is no /forums directory on the server as that will interfere with the /forums route in XenForo.

Also try disabling your addons temporarily to see if one of them is causing this.

Top Bottom