Red Dead Us www.reddead.us

0xym0r0n

Just dropping in to post www.reddead.us a Red Dead Redemption forum geared towards PS3 Multiplayer.

All done through word of mouth and no advertising. Working on getting better activity with the stats I have, but it was more of a hobby forum than anything.

I'm still working on it but it's a start.

Okay so I've done a fair bit since day one, buttt not a lot. Which was the Aurora theme with a red banner.
http://www.reddead.us

Please tell me what you think or if there's any issues :)
I know loading may be slow for some people and I apologize ahead of time. I still need to work on that. Tips appreciated.

Also went from page 5 of google to page 1 for one search phrase/keyword thingy
VERY happy about that.

I really like what you did! Made great use of the flexile theme.

Have you thought about making the forums more Rock Star game oriented, with LA Noire etc...? I can see Max Payne and GTA but not the rest ;D

I really like what you did! Made great use of the flexile theme.

Have you thought about making the forums more Rock Star game oriented, with LA Noire etc...? I can see Max Payne and GTA but not the rest ;D
Yeah but because of the way I started it just ended up weird towards the other gaming sections lol
I do own rockstargamers.net which redirects to the forums but I plan to make it a gateway to different R* game forums/news sites.

Max Payne ended up being a superior flop of a multiplayer game. So most of my members lost interest in just a month or two.
I've got GTA-V.us and will be working on that.

Supposedly another Red Dead is in the works and personally I believe it is too, so I'll have to hang tight until an announcement is made. It's hard to maintain great activity without having a PC version of the game. Red Dead on PC would've made this a lot easier XD. I'd be modding the heck out of it and releasing files for download.

R* has no other games that are of much interest. NFS overshadows Midnight Club and most of my members owned Midnight club but no longer play it. Soooo expanding into R* games isn't going to give me much :(

Max Payne ended up being a superior flop of a multiplayer game. So most of my members lost interest in just a month or two.
I've got GTA-V.us and will be working on that.
Nice domain! :) It's not exactly perfect, like what GTAForums network has, but you have a very good opportunity to bank on GTAV's impending launch. Jelly!
I do own rockstargamers.net which redirects to the forums but I plan to make it a gateway to different R* game forums/news sites.
*Stammers* Ba...ba...b..b.b..b...ba....what are you dooooing!? Make that domain a destination site for both RedDeadForum, and GTA-V.us! :eek: You have an uncanny opportunity to be making a network of sorts!
Supposedly another Red Dead is in the works and personally I believe it is too, so I'll have to hang tight until an announcement is made. It's hard to maintain great activity without having a PC version of the game. Red Dead on PC would've made this a lot easier XD. I'd be modding the heck out of it and releasing files for download.
Keep RedDeadForum until that announcement. Keep pushing your content into facebook and twitter, and eventually, you'll hit new milestones. I just did after 2 years of struggles.
R* has no other games that are of much interest. NFS overshadows Midnight Club and most of my members owned Midnight club but no longer play it. Soooo expanding into R* games isn't going to give me much :(
No, don't lose faith, get to work on RockstarGamers and GTAV. You have about 6 months, to a year to bank on it.

By the time, GTAV is released, or a few months after, Next Gen talk will ensue, and we're going to hear a lot about new Rockstar games.

Nice domain! :) It's not exactly perfect, like what GTAForums network has, but you have a very good opportunity to bank on GTAV's impending launch. Jelly!

*Stammers* Ba...ba...b..b.b..b...ba....what are you dooooing!? Make that domain a destination site for both RedDeadForum, and GTA-V.us! :eek: You have an uncanny opportunity to be making a network of sorts!

Keep RedDeadForum until that announcement. Keep pushing your content into facebook and twitter, and eventually, you'll hit new milestones. I just did after 2 years of struggles.

No, don't lose faith, get to work on RockstarGamers and GTAV. You have about 6 months, to a year to bank on it.

By the time, GTAV is released, or a few months after, Next Gen talk will ensue, and we're going to hear a lot about new Rockstar games.
Yeah I plan to push GTA V but it's hard since I don't do advertising I do word of mouth. Most of my buddies are signed up with gtagaming and that's a pretty big forum :( No faith is lost, but I don't expect the turnout that I had with Red Dead

I meant to say RockstarGamers will be my gateway to my sites. I've also already been added to a list for R* as a fansite :)

RedDeadForums is doing wonders for me too :)

Yeah I plan to push GTA V but it's hard since I don't do advertising I do word of mouth. Most of my buddies are signed up with gtagaming and that's a pretty big forum :( No faith is lost, but I don't expect the turnout that I had with Red Dead
Well, good luck to you, man! :)
I meant to say RockstarGamers will be my gateway to my sites. I've also already been added to a list for R* as a fansite :)
Gateway sounds like you're trying to make a network from RockstarGamers, mostly because RG seems more "general." I do the same thing with http://www.codnet.com > http://www.codforums.com I plan to launch a MW4 site soon, and it will be a gateway from MW4 to CODForums.

I'm doing the same thing with http://www.sfvstekken.com > http://www.mvc3forum which I am trying to decide what to do with it. I also have a Tekken Vs SF domain waiting in wings. I too am trying to decide what to do with it. I am fortunate this time around since, I have early leads on both TXSF and MW4. :)
RedDeadForums is doing wonders for me too :)
*Smiles for camera* CHEESE! :D

Yeah i got a few hits on rockstargamers before I even started posting about it, so I'm hoping it might send some traffic. I might also make it a blog... there's already so many out there though and I've never been very good about blogging.

Sweet looking style. Just a suggestion though and this is probably down to preference. I think the background looks better removed (gradient behind the tabs) Perhaps remove that? otherwise nice style, nice colours. :)

tab-nobackground.webp tabs-background.webp

Nice Look, but would add some Hover Effect to the navTabs, maybe just some Color Change? Also thed efault Orange RSS Feed Icons dont fit

Sweet looking style. Just a suggestion though and this is probably down to preference. I think the background looks better removed (gradient behind the tabs) Perhaps remove that? otherwise nice style, nice colours. :)

View attachment 51489 View attachment 51490
I didn't even realize that! I pretty much only visit RedDead.us on my phone, tablet, or smaller laptop and I never see that background. IZ HIDEOUS! lol *removes immediately*

Thank you!

*correction* I do see it on the laptop but I never took notice to it until you brought it up lol

I didn't even realize that! I pretty much only visit RedDead.us on my phone, tablet, or smaller laptop and I never see that background. IZ HIDEOUS! lol *removes immediately*

Thank you!

*correction* I do see it on the laptop but I never took notice to it until you brought it up lol

Any update with your GTA V domain? ;D

Any update with your GTA V domain? ;D
I was going to buy another XF license for it, but a friend might partner with me and let me use their license. SO I've kind of been waiting for their final decision. I've already got template and ideas up :) It should be a lot of fun and most of my RDR buddies are very into crews/GTA so it should get a lot more interesting than my general gaming forum.

I've even got a few add-ons developed to grab data from the social club on R* :]

In all honesty, website or not, I can't wait for that game to be out!

I was going to buy another XF license for it, but a friend might partner with me and let me use their license. SO I've kind of been waiting for their final decision. I've already got template and ideas up :) It should be a lot of fun and most of my RDR buddies are very into crews/GTA so it should get a lot more interesting than my general gaming forum.

I've even got a few add-ons developed to grab data from the social club on R* :]

In all honesty, website or not, I can't wait for that game to be out!

The trailer looks sooo sick, probably the last game of the year that I will preorder I normally don't preoder at all considering huge price drops within a few months.

Go for it for sure, I know a lot of people (like myself) join start ups easily when comparing to larger established communities. Makes things even more enjoyable.

Top Bottom