1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recommend Me Some Mac Apps

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Iestyn, Nov 4, 2010.

1. Iestyn

Iestyn Active Member

I have a 21" iMac, and I'm always on the look out for some nice handy little programs to download, and I was just wondering if you guys know of any programs, paid and free ones that you could recommend for me.

I have many of the well known ones, like Transmit, Coda, Adium, Caffeine, iStatMenus, MacPilot, MAMP etc.

I like useful little apps like Caffeine and that sort of thing.

I've also purchased a small little app called 'Cinch' which gives the Windows 7 snap feature, I like it, and some of you may be interested =P

So, what apps would you recommend for me? =P
  2. Steffi

Steffi Active Member

OnyX or MacJanitor - Cleaning up your Mac, you should do that manually, when your Mac doesn't run 24hours and the Unixscripts can't do their Work (between 03:00 and 04:00 a.m.).
    CloudApp - Quick share of images (e.g. Screenshots), music etc.
    Dropbox - For synching Data with other OS or Mobile ;)
    Stormraven likes this.
  3. Iestyn

Iestyn Active Member

Thanks very much mate, I once heard of an application called 'ieatbrainz' which was basically a program that added the real track names and album names to music, but I can't seem to get it to work, do you know of a program that does a similar thing to that? =] I appreciate your reply mate.
  4. Mattie Num Nums

Mattie Num Nums Active Member

TuneUp Gold is awesome for music tracks and App Cleaner for deleting Apps. Coconut Battery is a must too if you have a laptop.
  5. Floris

Floris Guest

iusethis.com > floris
    Stormraven likes this.