Re: Nuisance Spammer - Ban this IP

I guess that's what I get for saying I didn't ban that ip yet
just got on and had over 1,000 accounts setup, all "kierxxxx" ones, most where Kiersucks or something
anyways, removed the threads and deleted the accounts in the database and now did in fact ban that ip
what else can we do, I was literally away from my forum 2 hours max, and had 1000's of new threads and users on the forum

:eek:

At least it was only 2 hours. If it was 24, it could've been a lot worse.

just got on and had over 1,000 accounts setup, all "kierxxxx" ones, most where Kiersucks or something
anyways, removed the threads and deleted the accounts in the database and now did in fact ban that ip
what else can we do, I was literally away from my forum 2 hours max, and had 1000's of new threads and users on the forum

Please report it to - abuse@comcast.net - and if it was from a different IP address please publish it here so that we can ban that IP too.

Cheers,
Shaun :D

don't use Q&As...use Captchas. The script he uses requires that he adds answers manually first.
Already asked staff to add this info to the announcement but...

I see big board are getting massive attacks. I would suggest they use twitter and facebook to inform webmaster about the IP.

Top Bottom