Resource icon

RCBD - What's New 1.1.0

No permission to download

bambua

bambua submitted a new resource:

RCBD - What's New (version 1.0.0) - What's new button at the bottom of the page

This is a simple modification that adds a what's new button to the bottom of the pages in XenForo. My users requested this on our site and I just thought I would share it with everyone.

It matches the theme of your login button that appears in the sidebar when a user it not logged in.

It requires no template edits and ads no MySQL queries so really is just a way to make it easier for users to navigate your site.

If you have any problems with it let me know!

View attachment 27077

Read more about this resource...

Great add on! Think you could add some other location options? I currently have an ad banner in that space.

Xenporta has this button at the top navigation for promoting threads to the portal. Could you make one that looks the same for the bottom navigation for New Posts?

Other locations might work well too but I think this one is out of the way and would look good on my board.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-03-15 at 10.57.13 AM.webp
    Screen shot 2012-03-15 at 10.57.13 AM.webp
    3.6 KB · Views: 9
Xenporta has this button at the top navigation for promoting threads to the portal. Could you make one that looks the same for the bottom navigation for New Posts?

Other locations might work well too but I think this one is out of the way and would look good on my board.
I'll take a look at the hooks there and see what's available.

Doable :D

It's going to take me a bit to get the options screen done, but definitely doable.

Added this in :) let me know how it works for you.

Added this in :) let me know how it works for you.
Very nice! You might also add one to the top where my promote thread button is for other users that might not be using the same feature as I am. Great work, I hope you release more add ons!

Top Bottom