RC 2 Released!

Looking into changes highlights I don't think there is a need to upgrade from candidate 1 to candidate 2
smile.png

Looking into changes highlights I don't think there is a need to upgrade from candidate 1 to candidate 2 :)

Judging by the comments from various developers there were hooks added in the release candidate 2 so it would make perfect sense (plus a hundred other factors) to upgrade. Merely because you don't notice changes, alot of backend work, bug fixes have been done.

No, it is for this exact purpose.

If you've created them then no, they won't be overwritten.
Any core templates which you've edited and which have been upgraded to a new release will of course require reverting and re-editing.

Awesome!...This is by far one of the most simple and awesome things I have over looked up until now...or maybe I forgot...
Thanks for that Brogan and of course the team for the update..I'm going to look all of the stuff over now as I eat.

OK...should it normally take half an hour for all of these files to upload? I know I'm currently on the campus wireless network so it's slow, but man... zzz :(

Just depends on your location from the campus to your server. In total, mine took 6 minutes to upload and update. I'm now going through all the files and reverting them/updating them....this will take some time xD

But that sucks that your campus's wireless is slow. I've been several colleges and universities and the wireless was fast!

Top Bottom