******* - Rating Poll [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brivium

******* submitted a new resource:

******* - Rating Poll - This addon allows users to rate a poll inside a thread to test the credibility and trust of any poll

You want to identify a reputable poll and you don't know how? Well, we would like to introduce to you a new tool "Rating Poll".

Rating Polls allows users to rate a poll inside a thread. It has the functions of rating a poll like with a resource. It uses the rating system built by XenForo. It means that any Internet surfers could see how effective of...

Read more about this resource...

hello
how do I update? should I just ftp and overwrite all the file and install the xml file?

This is the first version of Rating Poll add-on. And we packed installation guide on zip files that you get after purchased.

Regards,

Ok, thanks.

I've got version 1.0 installed and just upgrade to 1.1.0
Still no option for dark style?
This does not actually fit with the dark theme... otherwise it will be perfect

Ok, thanks.

I've got version 1.0 installed and just upgrade to 1.1.0
Still no option for dark style?
This does not actually fit with the dark theme... otherwise it will be perfect

I think you've confused it with an other add-on. Please check again.

ooh ok, I got it...
I just checked my email... that you've got Advanced Thread Rating update to 1.1.0
I did post to the wrong section... apologize.

however, if that possible please update that Advance Thread Rating so that it will have dark theme background.. I was expecting the update will have that option.

thanks

ooh ok, I got it...
I just checked my email... that you've got Advanced Thread Rating update to 1.1.0
I did post to the wrong section... apologize.

however, if that possible please update that Advance Thread Rating so that it will have dark theme background.. I was expecting the update will have that option.

thanks

Thanks for your remind. Let us try on the next upgrade.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom