Rate and review posts [Paid] [Deleted]

wang

wang submitted a new resource:

Rate and review posts - members can rate posts with points and review them too.

About this add-on
This add-on is designed to add a post rating and review system on your forum.

Rating is done with points. You can assign a different number of rating points for each group to rate posts.

Members will receive an alert when their posts have been rated. You can exclude forums from post ratings. Ratings will be disabled in closed threads and in forums where posting is not allowed. You can also select groups to moderate their ratings before they are shown in...

Read more about this resource...

It this adds-on can bring "stars" and "rating number" with schema code so it would show up in Google and Bing result with "stars" that i will buy it right now. Thanks

It this adds-on can bring "stars" and "rating number" with schema code so it would show up in Google and Bing result with "stars" that i will buy it right now. Thanks

The rating points will appear on google. Can you please tell me what is it that you mean by (with schema code).
And my add on does not use stars to rate mods, only numbers.

Example: if you search below in Google

copy and past in Google - > sonnb - XenGallery (XenForo Gallery) | XenForo Community <--copy up to here

Last edited:
Thanks for that, but you just provide me those forums, because posting their link would not effect any copyright issue.

Also:
1) you can add one more picture in example with Google result and stars
2) you can add about that feature under "Features:".

Above two suggestion can help you increase your sale of adds-on. I want to buy right now if you can provide me that proof than i am one your customer today.

Thanks for that, but you just provide me those forums, because posting their link would not effect any copyright issue.

It is not a matter of copyright, but a matter of privacy. I can not post them without their permissions.

Also:
1) you can add one more picture in example with Google result and stars
2) you can add about that feature under "Features:".

I will update the Description page of the Add on as soon as I have the new info. Thank you for your suggestion.

I want to buy right now if you can provide me that proof than i am one your customer today.

I am sorry sir, but I did not quite catch your meaning about this part. Can you please repeat it, or re phrase it?

It is up to you about description and privacy.
That is OK, i will repeat some other time, but i will for your update.

Thanks for your time and help

It is up to you about description and privacy.
That is OK, i will repeat some other time, but i will for your update.

Thanks for your time and help

No problem :)

I am not talking about this add on btw. I was talking about my other add on that rates and reviews threads.

I heard back from one of the members and according to him google search didn't list the stars with topics. The mod uses the same rating functionality as the Resource Manager, but for threads, so I do not know what could be wrong. But I will look into this soon and post an update.

Thank Wang, I do appreciate for the update. You can look at here and get some ideas to upgrade your adds-on. [copy and past in Google - > sonnb - XenGallery (XenForo Gallery) | XenForo Community <--copy up to here]

I will wait for next update

Some suggestions:
  • Advanced searching and rating log in acp.
  • Preset rating comments. When someone rates a post he can choose from several ready made comments that can be added from acp.
  • Hide posts that receive a certain number of negative ratings.
  • Sort posts by positive ratings.

Some suggestions:
  • Advanced searching and rating log in acp.
  • Preset rating comments. When someone rates a post he can choose from several ready made comments that can be added from acp.
  • Hide posts that receive a certain number of negative ratings.
  • Sort posts by positive ratings.

Thank you for your suggestions sir. They are noted and they will be added on the next release of the add on.

Top Bottom