MG 2.0 Random media

Nirjonadda

Please let me know that How to adding Random media in sidebar or Forum overview Top? Also why are not showing Media statistics in sidebar? Its already enabled by default but its are not showing.

Both of these are configured through widgets. You can use that to put them where you'd like.

Sorry I can't find out the work. Please let me know more details about the configuration.

Also why are not showing Media statistics in sidebar? Its already enabled by default but its are not showing.

See Appearance > Widgets. You define what widgets appear in specific locations there. The widgets you're referring to are XFMG related, "Gallery statistics" and "Media slider".

The stats likely aren't showing because the widget hasn't been inserted anywhere.

The stats likely aren't showing because the widget hasn't been inserted anywhere.

Edit widget: Media statistics

Widget definition: Member stat, Widget key: xfmg_statistics, Display in positions: Forum list: Sidebar and XFMG Gallery wrapper: Sidenav, Member stat to display: Most Message. So with this default configuration are not correct for showing?

See Appearance > Widgets. You define what widgets appear in specific locations there. The widgets you're referring to are XFMG related, "Gallery statistics" and "Media slider".

What is the Widget key for Adding XFMG: Media slider?

Widget definition: Member stat, Widget key: xfmg_statistics, Display in positions: Forum list: Sidebar and XFMG Gallery wrapper: Sidenav, Member stat to display: Most Message. So with this default configuration are not correct for showing?
Looks like there's a bug with that widget. You can remove that one and configure a new "Gallery statistics" one.

What is the Widget key for Adding XFMG: Media slider?
You choose this value. (Alphanumeric characters only.)

Looks like there's a bug with that widget.

So Media statistics Widgets are not come with bug fix or Media statistics Widgets are no more using?

C77k8RlfTHyUX3giIQ1mlw.png

Top Bottom