1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random Avatar?

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Requests' started by Dr.Who, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Dr.Who

Dr.Who Active Member

I'm wondering if there exists a add-on or how easy it would be to add this to my site...

There are only 3 default avatars when someone chooses not to add an avatar to their profile.

Would there be a way to make xenforo automatically pic a default avatar from a group of several avatars, not just 3? Say I was to make 10 avatars in a folder for example, can xenforo assign 1 of the 10 to a new user randomly?

Does this add-on exist all-ready, I looked in the resource section but couldn't find anything like it. :(

Any help would be appreciated,
    CM

2. Kevin

Kevin Well-Known Member

3. Dr.Who

Dr.Who Active Member

Thanks for this, just downloaded it and setting it up now. This will work a treat in the meantime... but I was really keen on my own set of images. :(

Would someone be able to PM me if they are able to create such a add-on, I'd be curious to get a quote to have someone build it if possible?

4. Poindexter

Poindexter Member

I think we'll try this. Having an option to add your own images would be great as well.