Resource icon

[RainDigitalDesign] User Activity (Users Viewed, Viewing Thread) 1.1.5

No permission to download
Hello,
in the forum board i see 200 Viewers display.
If I look at the post i will only appear myself as Viewer.
At this post is only "Users Who Are Viewing This Thread" appears.
The "Users Who Have Read This Thread" is not displayed.
In other areas of the Forum, it is displayed with out problems.
How can I solve the problem?
Thank you very much,
Hagen

Last edited:
can u make it time based ? example showing when they read it or showing the people who read the last x days or so ?

After several days a thread was created, I already got 10K+ user's already viewed every single thread and it's very heavy to load such list of users :(.
User's browsing on the forum is affected.
Is it possible to only load the list when user's want's to, when they expand the box?

After several days a thread was created, I already got 10K+ user's already viewed every single thread and it's very heavy to load such list of users :(.
User's browsing on the forum is affected.
Is it possible to only load the list when user's want's to, when they expand the box?
it must be time based i guess. users saw thread last x days etc

I like that addon, thank you for sharing? An option to put both active and read boxes not only underneath but side by side would be really nice.

Currently I am looking for the same functionality just for single posts of a whole thread. Does anyone know an addon that will do so?

We are getting these "Unidentified index: thread" errors regularly. This is just from our test forum, so the live forum obviously generates more of these:

upload_2016-12-20_13-46-37.webp

I can send the request and stack trace privately if needed.

We are getting these "Unidentified index: thread" errors regularly. This is just from our test forum, so the live forum obviously generates more of these:

View attachment 145259

I can send the request and stack trace privately if needed.

Nice. Im only on 1.5.8 at the moment and as usual haven't had much time to commit to the project. I assume its on the latest version?

What other addons do you have installed? Based on the error that shouldn't happen at all, period. But something is indeed causing it.

Yeah, pretty sure I had that error in one of the older version, but I've never got it again for quite a long time now.

Newest version shouldn't affect it anymore than current
Well...I was on version 1.0.2, so maybe that had something to do with it. :D

I upgraded. So far no errors, but I will see how it goes over the next few days. Since I only upgraded it on our test forum, it does not get much traffic.

Well...I was on version 1.0.2, so maybe that had something to do with it. :D

I upgraded. So far no errors, but I will see how it goes over the next few days. Since I only upgraded it on our test forum, it does not get much traffic.

LMAO yeah the minimum version for this should be 1.2, realistically its coded to work backwards with 1.2/1.3 from 1.4 and beyond.

It is still throwing the error even with everything current.

I'll post back here next week or two, as we are working on a few things and I don't have time to pursue it at this moment. It seems to be working fine, so it is more of an annoyance in the server error logs in XF than anything else.

Hi, on vb4 I used to run a phpmyadmin query that would show a list of the users that have viewed the most threads overall, here is the query, would you be able to help me to adjust it to make it work on the xf version please?

select userid, username, count(threadid) as threads_read
from whoread inner join user using (userid)
group by userid order by threads_read desc