Rahstyles.net's Super Adult and Anime Media bbcode and Xenmediagallery Thumbnail Loader [Paid]

RAHSTYLES

RAHSTYLES submitted a new resource:

Rahstyles.net's Super Adult and Anime Media bbcode and Xenmediagallery Thumbnail Loader - Rahstyles.net's Super Adult and Anime Media bbcode and Xenmediagallery Thumbnail Loader

As for right now this includes:

Bleachget
Narutoget
Redtube
Rutube
Supertangas
TnaFlix
Xvideos

Thumbnail loader for Xenmedia Gallery:

Redtube
Tnaflix
Xvideos

Instructions:
Now all you have to do is the usual Upload the files in the upload folder in your forum root

For the thumbnails to function on xenmediagallery just type this in this spot:
full

Then install...

Read more about this resource...

Can you explain to me what exactly this add-on does? I'm a little confused to what this add-on does. I will tell you what i think it does.

This add-on works with XMG. When i embed a video for example from ******** in XMG. The thumbnail automatically uploads.

Because currently if i embed a video i have to manually upload the thumbnail.

correct or not?

Last edited:
Can you explain to me what exactly this add-on does? I'm a little confused to what this add-on does. I will tell you what i think it does.

This add-on works with XMG. When i embed a video for example from ******** in XMG. The thumbnail automatically uploads.

Because currently if i embed a video i have to manually upload the thumbnail.

correct or not?

Yes it automatically uploads the thumbnail. You are correct.

awsome! I've been looking for this type of mod.

I would like to suggest you add Drtuber.com

Last edited:
Great. I'll be downloading it today.

Can you check the paypal link? I tried it from my cellphone a few days ago. I thought it was just my cellphone but i tried it just now on my desktop and it takes me to the paypal site. And says" Please turn on cookies"

My cookies are on.

Great. I'll be downloading it today.

Can you check the paypal link? I tried it from my cellphone a few days ago. I thought it was just my cellphone but i tried it just now and it takes me to the paypal site. And says" Please turn on cookies"

Yea i dont know whats up with that.. but you can just send me payment to: rahcorp@live.com

I wanted this for the Thumbnail Loader XMG.

I tested:

Redtube
Tnaflix
Xvideos
Drtuber
Youjizz
Spankwire

Works perfect. Thanks alot!

Top Bottom