• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

ragtek Suggestions Overview (temponary name)

• Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
R

ragtek

Anybody interested in this one:
version2.webp

(updated Image)

(i've got the idea because of the xf beta6 - disappointed thread => http://xenforo.com/community/threads/xenforo-beta6-very-disappointed.10385/page-9#post-144170 )

This add-on creates a own overview page for your suggestions
In the options you can select the forum, from where this page should get the threads.

YOu can also use it for your music-mix/images/whatever forum,etc...

ATM this is just a quick and dirty version, i don't have a clue of css, so the template is really horrible (table...):(
Code:
<table>
    <xen:foreach loop="$threads" value="$thread">
<tr>
<td width="55px">
<a href="{xen:link 'posts/like', $thread.post}">

Attachments

• suggestions.webp
    suggestions.webp
    24.2 KB · Views: 24
This would be more like a "thread rate" add-on;)

BUT this is something i don't want to code;) It's too much work, specialy if k&m implement it in there next release^^ I don't want to be pissed up like with the "rss poster"^^

No, it wouldn't be simple:(
ATM i'm using the first posts likes for this:)

First Posts likes, in their current implementation, are not as accurate as they should be.
Here is my idea for FIRST POST LIKE improvements ...

xenforo-first-post-like-boost-by-including-like-at-end-of-thread-or-just-above-reply-area-jpg.7432

More in this thread.

I like the idea. Especially since it uses the likes system in Xen. However, change the word "votes" to "Likes" in your image example and you have my "Like" too.;)

xenDach

New screenshot :)

1. new icon (thx to shelley:) )
2. We changed it, so that the icon is only shown in the elements, where you are allowed to vote.
3, we included a sidebar with the top votes.

Attachments

• version2.webp
    version2.webp
    27.3 KB · Views: 24
I made IMHO great improvements and hope that i can release the first rc on tuesday.

If somebody asks, why i post screenshots so often => the sooner i ask for feedback & suggestions, the easier & faster it is to implement them;)

Attachments

• ipsum.webp
    ipsum.webp
    24.3 KB · Views: 21
  • ipsum.webp
    ipsum.webp
    21.2 KB · Views: 23
Suggestion box feature/

go to dropbox > votebox

get inspired.

f* yeah i want it, very much - and willing to pay for it.

I had to stop this, because it wasn't planed very good, so it was only usable for 1 forum(and i need it for several forums..)

I still want/need this for my page, but there's no timeframe for development start.. :/
Sorry

hi ragtek, is there any chance that this will still come to life?

to quote Floris: "f* yeah i want it, very much - and willing to pay for it."

hi ragtek, is there any chance that this will still come to life?

to quote Floris: "f* yeah i want it, very much - and willing to pay for it."
Not in the next months :(
Sorry

ATM everything is on "stand by" until i move some of my boards to xf after 1.1 gets released

Top Bottom