• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

ragtek Sidebar Toggler

• Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
hi ragtek when can i find the output variable of the toggle button i want to change the place where it appear i dont like the breadcrumb

it's in the javascript file.
Code:
this.$container = $('.jumpMenuTrigger').parent();
 this.$togglebutton = $('<span id="switchButton" class="switchside_r" title="toggle sidebar"></span> ')
 .appendTo(this.$container);

it's in the javascript file.
Code:
this.$container = $('.jumpMenuTrigger').parent();
 this.$togglebutton = $('<span id="switchButton" class="switchside_r" title="toggle sidebar"></span> ')
 .appendTo(this.$container);
can i delete this code from the javascript file and put this code manully where i want display the button ????
Code:
<span id="switchButton" class="switchside_r" title="toggle sidebar"></span>

No, because the script needs a $togglescript variable.

Try to replace the code with

$togglescript = $('#switchButton');

not working
frown.png

I thought that nobody is using this add-on because there's a other (IMHO much better version available:D )

This is why I like you ragtek...you don't mince the words brother. :)
hehe
If i could, i would change this, but that's something i can't control (and because of this i got already many problems in the past^^ )

Some of my add-ons are coded only for fun and to give the community some missing features, so it's just "unpaided time" supporting them^^
If there's a similar add-on released by somebody else, i stop always the work on mine version (just like with the navbar manager) to be able to spend the time for other add-ons^^

My users with small monitor resolution will be grateful for this feature.
Ragtek, will you please make sidebar option stored in database?

Top Bottom