1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

ragtek Hide Memberlist for Guests

Discussion in 'Add-on Releases [Archive]' started by ragtek, Apr 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ragtek

ragtek Guest

Attached Files:

2. Rho Delta

Rho Delta Well-Known Member

Thanks, does it work with 1.1 beta 3?
  3. ragtek

ragtek Guest

4. ragtek

ragtek Guest

BUT before somebody asks again via skype:p =>
    this add-on shows only the "you're not logged in" message, it DOESN'T hide the link for guests!
  5. ragtek

ragtek Guest

Update available:)

Version 1.1 hides also the member tab for guests:)
    Lost and Digital Doctor like this.
  6. bluepaw

bluepaw Member

This is an awesome add-on. I like the removal of the member tab for guest, and should they know the link it asks them to login.
  7. bluepaw

bluepaw Member

I do have a question, will this add-on automatically apply to any new styles I install, or will I need to re-install after adding the styles?
  8. ragtek

ragtek Guest

This doesn't change anything in the templates, so it should work with all styles which are using the original xenforo navigation container params XenForo_Dependencies_Public::_getNavigationContainerParams

(i know this sounds stupid because every style SHOULD use these, but i had an customer with an custom style coded by somebody who didn't use this)
  9. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

Q: Would it be possible to make the Members Tab visible to Admins and Moderators only ?
  10. bluepaw

bluepaw Member

So has any one tested this with 1.1.2 yet?

I plan to run the upgrade next week and this is a critical add-on for us.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.