• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

ragtek Advanced Link Permissions and Linkchecker

• Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
One little more server error here: not particularly fantastic but thought you might want to be aware of a mod clash with:
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/xfb5-xfr-merge-double-user-post-v-1-2-0-en_ru.6264/

Results in:

Server Error Log

Error Info
XenForo_Exception: Signature links are a Premium feature. <br /> <a href="***" target="blank">Click here to upgrade to <b><span style=color:#E68C17>Premium Supporter</span></b></a>. - library/XenForo/DataWriter.php:1231
Generated By: Unknown Account, Yesterday at 4:59 AM

Stack Trace

#0 ***/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1273): XenForo_DataWriter->_haveErrorsPreventSave() #1 ***/library/XfRu/MergeDoubleUserPost/Model/CleanUp.php(44): XenForo_DataWriter->save() #2 ***/library/XfRu/MergeDoubleUserPost/CronEntry/CleanUp.php(22): XfRu_MergeDoubleUserPost_Model_CleanUp->replaceMergetimeTag() #3 ***/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(353): XfRu_MergeDoubleUserPost_CronEntry_CleanUp::runDailyCleanUp() #4 ***/library/XenForo/Cron.php(29): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array) #5 ***/library/XenForo/Cron.php(64): XenForo_Cron->run(Array) #6 ***/cron.php(12): XenForo_Cron::runAndOutput() #7 {main}

Request State

array(3) { ["url"] => string(48) "***/cron.php?1315367984" ["_GET"] => array(1) { [1315367984] => string(0) "" } ["_POST"] => array(0) { } }

To be honest, i've stop working on this add-on.

The idea was nice, but i've done it wrong:( ( Lesson=> don't use the datawriter for this:D )
There are too many problems with other add-ons and because it's a free add-on and i have many other which needs to be supported, i'll give this add-on up!
That's why i suggest to deinstall it;)

Respect ragtek :)
Thank you for the effort in making these and your continued efforts.
To be honest, me doing a weekly server error log clean isn't a big deal and the systems work a-ok otherwise. (y)

Top Bottom