• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

ragtek Add-ons Helper Framework

• Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Changes in Build 16 (version 1.1)

Because we will use the "same" simple message & confirm delete template for all our add-ons, but we don't like the xenforo simple_message template, we created own versions of a simple_message & confirm delete template (ragtek_fw_delete_confirm & ragtek_fw_message_simple).

Also we started to implement the missing node functions, which we need for our add-ons using the nodesystem.
The 1. method allows you to get all nodes with a specific nodetype.
PHP:
class Ragtek_FW_NodeHelper
{

public static function getAllNodesByType($type = 'Page', $ignoreNestedSetOrdering = false, $listView = false)
    {
    }
}

smoething wrong with the new version:
Please enter a valid callback method.
whyle install and/or updating

I've downloaded v1.1.8 from your website, but when I look at the "Installed ragtek addons" page, the newest available version of the framework is showing as 1.1.9.

ragtek.webp

Yes, ATM it's not synced with my add-ons release add-on and it's not happening automatic as it should.
Most time i forgot to rebuild the list...

I'm not sure what that means.
Does that mean you have yet to update and release the latest version?

I'm reluctant to install something which is already out of date.

Also, is there some sort of callback in the framework, which is how it knows the latest available version?
Does this mean it is always querying your server/site?

I'm not sure what that means.
Does that mean you have yet to update and release the latest version?

I'm reluctant to install something which is already out of date.

Also, is there some sort of callback in the framework, which is how it knows the latest available version?
Does this mean it is always querying your server/site?

no, it only means that my "newest available versions" script isn't working ATM as it should...
(
the source page isn't dynamic ATM. it's a html file with some data which i've inserted ;)^^
)

the script isn't quering always to the server.
It's only quering the page, when you open the "show all ragtek add-ons" page
and because it's visible source, everybody can see, that i don't send any additional data: https://github.com/ragtek/xf-addons/blob/master/Model/F.php

Ah I thought that might be the case, just wanted to check.

What happens if that page is removed at some point in the future or the query fails?

Ah I thought that might be the case, just wanted to check.

What happens if that page is removed at some point in the future or the query fails?
It will throw an error in the current version (but only on the compare version page).
This doesn't affect the forum! (And it's fixed for the next framework release:) )

In the future the framework will only be available from my page (access to all users)
it's too hard to release +support the docu + newest version on 3 pages...
sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom