[OzzModz] Raffles for XenForo

[OzzModz] Raffles for XenForo [Paid] 2.0.15

No permission to buy ($39.00)
Thanks Ozzy, is the 20% discount still applicable? Do you guys offer NHS discount if you're from the UK.. just thought I'd ask haha :)

Yes the 20% discount is still active and is reflected in the current price. There are no other discounts available.

Reactions: Maa
There is no payment system included with the raffle system. If you want people to "Pay" for entries, that is usually handled by a credit system such as DB Credits. Once a credit system is set up, you can charge those credits to enter a raffle.

In limited testing there have been no issues with 2.2
got this error on my end

"Server error log
  • ErrorException: Fatal Error: Declaration of Snog\Raffles\DBTech\Credits\EventTrigger\RafflePurchase::setupOptions() must be compatible with DBTech\Credits\EventTrigger\AbstractHandler::setupOptions(): void
  • src/addons/Snog/Raffles/DBTech/Credits/EventTrigger/RafflePurchase.php:13"

That is an incompatibility with the credits addon latest version that I am trying to debug with another customer.

Last edited:
Does the system allow you to set the number of tickets in a raffle?

Thinking of using it for a horse racing sweepstake. Every entrant gets a ticket, which equates to a horse in a race.

So the Melbourne Cup would have 24 tickets and be drawn before the race. Horses in the race are numbered 1 to 24 so that works out fine.

The system draws tickets in order, with entrants placing in the draw matching up to the horse number.

Can you limit entrants into a raffle by Custom User Field? We might have a different sweeps for supporters of each of the 18 AFL teams, which users selected when they registered on the forum.

Top Bottom