Music Thread Starter for XenForo

Music Thread Starter for XenForo [Paid] 2.1.5

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Don't know if I've missed something when updating to the latest version but I'm receiving this error when trying to add an album

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-07-27 Post thread.webp
    Screenshot_2020-07-27 Post thread.webp
    25 KB · Views: 14
As stated above:
Please take a backup before installing this version, that way if something goes wrong you can restore to a working point!!!

With Xon's Multi Prefix installed side-by-side, there is a conflict between them that causes issues with Multi Prefix. When a value is greater than 0 in the following options:

1629560116583.png

threads are unable to be created in nodes with any of the three Thread Starter plugins enabled. A popup error states "Please select a prefix" no matter how many prefixes are selected in reality. When the Thread Starter plugin is disabled, the Multi Prefix functions properly.

Request: There is an option to append the release year to the title, please add an option to prepend the artist in the title. Current, for example, Stevie Nick's "Bella Donna" album from 1981 can get a title of Bella Donna (1981), I'd like to see an option to prepend the artist to end up with Stevie Nicks - Bella Donna (1981) as the title.

Shoot me off a PM if a donation would help getting this as a stock option so I don't have to track a manual change. :D

For anybody else interested, and wants to do the same.... /src/addons/Snog/Music/XF/Pub/Controller/Forum.php

Line 413 (of the current version as of today), find...
Code:
$title = $albumTitle;
if ($this->options()->musicthreads_useyear)
{
    $year = '';
    if ($releasedate) $year = ' (' . $releasedate . ')';
    $title .= $year;
}
... and insert below it:
Code:
if (isset($artist)) {
    $title = $artist . ' - ' . $title;
}

Request: There is an option to append the release year to the title, please add an option to prepend the artist in the title. Current, for example, Stevie Nick's "Bella Donna" album from 1981 can get a title of Bella Donna (1981), I'd like to see an option to prepend the artist to end up with Stevie Nicks - Bella Donna (1981) as the title.

Shoot me off a PM if a donation would help getting this as a stock option so I don't have to track a manual change. :D

For anybody else interested, and wants to do the same.... /src/addons/Snog/Music/XF/Pub/Controller/Forum.php

Line 413 (of the current version as of today), find...
Code:
$title = $albumTitle;
if ($this->options()->musicthreads_useyear)
{
    $year = '';
    if ($releasedate) $year = ' (' . $releasedate . ')';
    $title .= $year;
}
... and insert below it:
Code:
if (isset($artist)) {
    $title = $artist . ' - ' . $title;
}

I can add the above in a future update.:)

Top Bottom