Quick Reply box being pushed outside of table?

Lilie

I've gotten two people to test this for me- they both use firefox.
vHVk3.jpg

How would I fix this?

Keep in mind, that it's perfectly fine for me, running Chrome/Aurora.
pJHN9.png

Better yet:
Is it possible to re-size ONLY the quick reply avatar to a smaller size? That might fix the issue as well.

This issue is most likely happening after the page has opened in a larger window and then the user resized the window to a smaller width.

Code:
    .quickReply .avatar .img.m { width: 50px; height: 50px; background-size: 50px 50px; }
    .quickReply .messageUserBlock { width: 100px; }
    .quickReply #QuickReply { margin-left: 120px;}
You can try something like that. I am not 100% sure if it will work, cause the editor was kinda acting up when I was messing around with it in developer tools for Chrome.

Ah, thank you. That worked but I have to work with it to move the reply box back over. Thank you again!
http://shirocoria.com/
user: test
pass: test
Apologies for the spammy looking posts, they're placeholders so the search engines don't index other things. (that's what my system's administrator said)

Code:
.quickReply .messageUserBlock {
width: 120px;
}

The text editor gets the width via the html tag style, I am not sure where it gets that width from. Hopefully it autoadjusts to available space.

It does, bumping it up moves the editor to the side. If you want to reduce the width of the editor, try this
Code:
.quickReply table.mceLayout {
width: 900px !important;
}

Top Bottom