1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quick Login in Side Bar [Paid] [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Add-on Releases' started by Gopala Subramanium, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Gopala Subramanium

Gopala Subramanium Active Member

Gopala Subramanium submitted a new resource:

Quick Login in Side Bar (version 1.2.0) - Replace the Sign In Button with Quick Login in Side Bar

Read more about this resource...

2. Mouth

Mouth Well-Known Member

Interesting, and good thinking. I like the button too. If the user pressed the button and your quick login revealed (js or css?) then that would be a win in my book :)

3. giorgino

giorgino Well-Known Member

Hi Gopala, I tried to register to your site, but no confirmation e-mail...

4. Gopala Subramanium

Sorry, about that. Sometimes the mail is identified as a SPAM and rests in the SPAM folder...anyways, I've manually confirmed your registration. Welcome to FixMyStuff.In, hope you enjoy there. Thanks,

giorgino likes this.
  5. Deepmartini

Deepmartini Well-Known Member

So does this help increase user signups? I'm curious if anyone has tested it yet and what the percentage increase in new members has been?

6. Gopala Subramanium

7. Robert9

Robert9 Active Member

Wonderful. I only miss a hint how i can get rid of the normal login form, maybe you have an idea?
    To have a checkbox inside your add-on to do this with a click would be perfect.
    And maybe there could be another choice to have the login form more up, so it can be there on every page, not only the ones where we have place at the left or right.

8. FredC

FredC Well-Known Member

Can anyone confirm if this is working with the UI.X framework? Ive installed it but have not seen any changes as of yet.

9. Gopala Subramanium

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.