Questions

Ali211

Hi all

I would like to use Xen I never used it before I would like to ask one important equation is Xen package ? if so what is the hypervisor operating system ? is it read hat ? every time I look at the domination they are talking about Dom0 and they say that Dom0 have its own kernel ! if so in this case is there two kernels one for the hypervisor and one for Dom0? ( I know the guest operating systems will have they own kernels ) but what about Dom0 ? in Dom0 can we install other Linux OS i.e can I use Ubuntu in Dom0 then install Xen package for visualization

Many thanks

Ali

Hi all

I would like to use Xen I never used it before I would like to ask one important equation is Xen package ? if so what is the hypervisor operating system ? is it read hat ? every time I look at the domination they are talking about Dom0 and they say that Dom0 have its own kernel ! if so in this case is there two kernels one for the hypervisor and one for Dom0? ( I know the guest operating
Think you are a little confused... XenForo is a forum script (it's what runs the forum you typed your message on).
I think you are referring to virtualization, which is a whole 'nuther ball-game.

Hi all

I would like to use Xen I never used it before I would like to ask one important equation is Xen package ? if so what is the hypervisor operating system ? is it read hat ? every time I look at the domination they are talking about Dom0 and they say that Dom0 have its own kernel ! if so in this case is there two kernels one for the hypervisor and one for Dom0? ( I know the guest operating systems will have they own kernels ) but what about Dom0 ? in Dom0 can we install other Linux OS i.e can I use Ubuntu in Dom0 then install Xen package for visualization

Many thanks

Ali
What @Tracy Perry said - it is just a forum script, with add-on's like @Brogan's CTA Featured Threads and Portal ( Found here ) Which can turn the forum script into a CMS/Portal (for articles or front page featured posts/threads)

It's similar to IPB or vB or Kunea or PhpBB (ONLY A MILLION TIMES BETTER)

It's not a backend software like RedHat etc.

Top Bottom