Questions on modqueue, edit-ability, awards

Drae

Some more questions for you guys!

Modqueue
On most forum softwares, there is the possibility to make a specific user's post require moderator/admin approval before they show up on the forums. I can't seem to find this on my demo. Is there one? If there is, are those on the modqueue list/being modded able to edit their posts if they are still waiting approval by staff?

Edit History
If a post has been edited, is it possible for staff to view an edit history to see what has changed?

In-built Award System
  1. I notice that the in-built award system gives points - what can an admin do with these points in their community?
  2. Is it possible to give each award an image (preferably 80x80 pixels or smaller)?
  3. If is possible to give a specific award to a user for a reason that cannot be automated (eg, staff notices they write something well or help a new member of their community and choose to reward them with a reward)?
  4. Is it possible to have 200+ awards?

Some more questions for you guys!

Modqueue
On most forum softwares, there is the possibility to make a specific user's post require moderator/admin approval before they show up on the forums. I can't seem to find this on my demo. Is there one? If there is, are those on the modqueue list/being modded able to edit their posts if they are still waiting approval by staff?

Edit History
If a post has been edited, is it possible for staff to view an edit history to see what has changed?

In-built Award System
  1. I notice that the in-built award system gives points - what can an admin do with these points in their community?
  2. Is it possible to give each award an image (preferably 80x80 pixels or smaller)?
  3. If is possible to give a specific award to a user for a reason that cannot be automated (eg, staff notices they write something well or help a new member of their community and choose to reward them with a reward)?
  4. Is it possible to have 200+ awards?

Modqueue - Yup, forum moderation rules.
Edit history - Robbo has made a fantastic edit history addon.
Awards - 1) All sorts, give new forum access, user promotions, forum perks etc etc...
2) Yes
3) Not at the moment afaik
4) Yes

Brilliant! Thank you for the fast reply!

How would the admin go about giving an award an image?

Using the extra.css. Each trophey has a unique name in the table, eg div id="trophy-1" div id="trophy-2" div id="trophy-3" etc etc etc. So assign each one an image :)

Top Bottom