Questions for moderators

valdet

It's probably posted somewhere but due to lack of time to search I would like to read impressions of two moderators Peggy and Lawrence about what they think about moderating xenforo.

I expect it is much easier than vB, and if you're allowed to discuss features in public, what are the things you like the most. Is there efficient anti-spam tools for mods, is modcp overwhelming or pretty easy to deal with..

Any chance of teaser screenshots :D

Probably this thread will sound a bit weird, but I'd love it if you can share soem info.

Thanks

There is no ModCP, and none is required. :)

The way Mike and Kier implemented moderators functions, your site mods will spend less time moderating and more time being an active part of your community.

In a SS Kier posted on this site, it showed a link to the Reported Items. How they implemented that and the options available is the coolest thing I have seen here. You and your moderators will love it.

Yep, all moderating is done inline. The tools are very easy to find, and easy to use.

This will be the subject of a "Have You Seen..." post by Kier, hopefully in the near future.

Thank you both. Now you got me even more excited.
Mission: Accomplished.
ohyes.gif

There is no ModCP, and none is required. :)

The way Mike and Kier implemented moderators functions, your site mods will spend less time moderating and more time being an active part of your community.

In a SS Kier posted on this site, it showed a link to the Reported Items. How they implemented that and the options available is the coolest thing I have seen here. You and your moderators will love it.
that's great news!

make tasks easier for the staff - and the more productive they become

Top Bottom