XF 2.2 Question regarding local instance.

ShikiSuen

I am also installing XenForo on my local computer for style development purposes, and it uses the same license as what used by my online website.
When updating the local instance to the latest beta version, should I use web-based update or download the delta update package from the XenForo User Portal (accessible to only licensed customers)?
(I already performed the web-based update to my online website.)

P.S.: My local computer instance can only be accessed by myself from my own computer.

Solution
I am also installing XenForo on my local computer for style development purposes, and it uses the same license as what used by my online website.
If nobody except you has access to it, there shouldn't be any problem.

When updating the local instance to the latest beta version, should I use web-based update or download the delta update package from the XenForo User Portal (accessible to only licensed customers)?
If you're going to enable debug mode you won't be able to XF from admin control panel, so I will need to download the upgrade package from the customer area.
If nobody except you has access to it, there shouldn't be any problem.

If you're going to enable debug mode you won't be able to XF from admin control panel, so I will need to download the upgrade package from the customer area.

Solution
Top Bottom