XF 1.4 Question on how Recent Profile Posts sidebar is updated

jauburn

I just implemented the Recent Profile Posts sidebar and see three updates from one person. Others have updated their profile posts, though, and their updates are not showing. What's the method for displaying the updates--or why would updates from some users be showing but not all?

Thanks.

You are using Widget Framework by the looks of it. Questions should be posted in the discussion thread for that add-on.

I suggest you switch to the New Profile Posts widget which replicates the standard profike posts block. The recent profile posts widget is the old one.

You are using Widget Framework by the looks of it. Questions should be posted in the discussion thread for that add-on.

I suggest you switch to the New Profile Posts widget which replicates the standard profike posts block. The recent profile posts widget is the old one.

Yes, I am using Widget Framework. I thought that was the only way to get the New Profile Posts block. If not, where is it? I can't find it. Thanks.

Yes, I am using Widget Framework. I thought that was the only way to get the New Profile Posts block. If not, where is it? I can't find it. Thanks.

Yes, I see the "New Profile Posts to Display" box in Node & Forum List, and there's a "5" in it. Despite that being set, however, no New Profile Posts sidebar block appears unless I set it up using Widget Framework.

Yes, I see the "New Profile Posts to Display" box in Node & Forum List, and there's a "5" in it. Despite that being set, however, no New Profile Posts sidebar block appears unless I set it up using Widget Framework.
If you're going to use WF, use the widget I stated in my last post.

Top Bottom