1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Question] Joomla Bridge using JFusion

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Discussions' started by FredC, Dec 3, 2012.

1. FredC

FredC Well-Known Member

Im running a Joomla 2.5 site with JomSocial and was wondering if anyone has tested this plugin with Joomla 2.5? Joomla Bridge using JFusion

2. high1976

high1976 Active Member

using it for nearly a year now with J1.5 and since 2-3 months with a j2.5 testinstall that will go live in a couple of days. Check this thread for some logout-fixing.

Digital Doctor and FredC like this.
  3. marremp2

marremp2 Member

Hi
    We are currently testing this plugin with XF 1.4.4 and joomla 2.5 and do not manage to make the dual login working (it works from Joomla to XF but not the other way around).
    Is anyone having it live on its site and who could help us ?

4. thumped

thumped Well-Known Member

Jfusion / Xenforo bridge needs to be updated for Joomla 3.x+

5. marremp2

marremp2 Member

Yes I agree. We wanted first to test the existing plugin to see if we could make Joomla 2.5 (our current version - already working on upgrade to joomla 3) and XF work together but it seems this is a loss of time.

As JFusion does not take in charge any development for Xenforo and as the great Coop seems to have gone away, I am currently looking for a developper that could do this job.
    If anyone is interested to share the cost, we could fund this development together ?

6. thumped

thumped Well-Known Member

if you can find someone & get a quote let me know. i'm debating ditching joomla & moving completely to XF + portal and / or featured threads but we'll see...

7. marremp2

marremp2 Member

ok I let you know as soon as I have a serious proposal

8. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

Xenforo won't run frameless with jfusion as there is too much Ajax / JavaScript stuff. It might run framed but I haven't seen a live site in a long time.

9. marremp2

marremp2 Member