RM 2.2 Question | How to setup attachment requirement file names | Resource Manager?

nakedzombo

Hello everyone! I'm looking to improve the security on my website and set up a better standardization for when developers upload resources on my forums using resource manager.

Question: How can I force the attachment files uploaded into resources to display a certain name structure?
My resources only allow .ZIP files and I want to force the .ZIP files to follow a strict naming structure.
Example: "Game_Resource_v1.zip"

Submit resources for moderation and reject those that do not meet the defined criteria. Post a notice on the resource creation page to indicate these acceptance criteria. ¯\(ツ)

Submit resources for moderation and reject those that do not meet the defined criteria. Post a notice on the resource creation page to indicate these acceptance criteria. ¯\(ツ)
Thanks for the suggestion sadly that's not what I'm after that would require manually approving thousands of resources which isn't a realistic approach. Automation would be the better solution through an addon if one exists.

Top Bottom