XF 2.2 Question about configuring user notifications.

Miri

Hello,
It's been over 4 hours and I haven't received any email notifications from my forum. I mean notifications when someone replies to your thread.
I went to check the admin control panel for any errors but there are no errors to report.

I have this setting:
Preferences-XenForo-community.webp

So I ask: having the first two boxes not checked, should I still receive the "Content options" emails since those are checked?

Then, I was comparing my account options here at xenforo and on my site and I see that, here at xenforo I have other boxes and additional options that I don't have on my site.

my-website configuration
Preferences-ap.webp

xenforo-website configuration
Preferences-XenForo-community-xf.webp

On the admin side, push notifications are activated.

I use the latest version of xenforo and php 8.1

Solution
Push notifications has nothing to do with Email notifications. Are you watching the forums that you want notifications for? You may also have an addon installed that may be causing a conflict. You can disable all addons and see if that helps.
Push notifications has nothing to do with Email notifications. Are you watching the forums that you want notifications for? You may also have an addon installed that may be causing a conflict. You can disable all addons and see if that helps.

Solution
Top Bottom