• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Quark

John

Interesting name for a design that is interesting in and of itself. Here's a peak at the almost completed design from the studios at Audentio. As always, love to hear what everyone thinks of it so far :)

Screen Shot 2011-07-22 at 11.09.35 PM.webp

Screen Shot 2011-07-22 at 11.36.34 PM.webp

Nice to see some alternative layouts!

Would it be hard to make the categories' box size line up height wise?

Nice to see some alternative layouts!

Would it be hard to make the categories' box size line up height wise?
Kind of hard to do that when each one will vary depending upon the content of each category...not unlike a vertical layout.

Nice Work! I also really find the lack of symmetry of the boxes to be distracting from the overall design however.

I'm not a fan of the navigation being a smaller width than the content body (it should be extended ~20px left to match up with the vertical line separating the sidebar and category listing IMO)

Nice, is there a light one, too?
Not out of the box, but with the color/background/font picker that will be included with it, colorizing it to one's needs will be easy.

Good points raised all. I think there are some tweaks that could be made to open things up a bit and bring a little more symmetry to it. I will point them out to the designer :)

pqx3.png

Not a fan of the right alignment and I'm sure you've noticed the wrapping issue

Nice Work! I also really find the lack of symmetry of the boxes to be distracting from the overall design however.

I agree with this. ^

While it is nice to see a different layout, unfortunately, I am not a fan of this design at all.

Top Bottom