Chocolate Fluid and Fixed

Qapla.com - Chocolate Fluid and Fixed 2.0

No permission to download
Excellent resource, exactly what I was looking for (I mean exactly;))
There does seem to be couple of slight problems though. See the attached screenshots

#1: When logging in (picture 1), the data entered into the form field is black, on a dark (brown) field when the field is active
#2: When registering (picture 2), the data entered into the form field is white on a white background, again while the field is active.

Ideas on how to fix either of these?

Attachments

• chocolate-login.webp
    chocolate-login.webp
    49 KB · Views: 11
  • chocolate-register.webp
    chocolate-register.webp
    44.5 KB · Views: 10
Excellent resource, exactly what I was looking for (I mean exactly;))
There does seem to be couple of slight problems though. See the attached screenshots

#1: When logging in (picture 1), the data entered into the form field is black, on a dark (brown) field when the field is active
#2: When registering (picture 2), the data entered into the form field is white on a white background, again while the field is active.

Ideas on how to fix either of these?
I fixed that issue in this latest update. It was in Style Properties/Login Bar

I love this skin. Out of the 4 other dark skins, this is my fav.

Small odd thing though. Upon using the update from today, this doesn't seem to play well any more
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/change-header-based-on-time-of-day.409/

I use the Time-based header background option, not the Time-based header logo

Any best guess as to why? Templates seem to be all there.
My best guess is to revert some style properties. I did not revert all the style properties when I updated this theme. The only thing I reverted was the template edits. For instance, my recent themes usually average around 25 style property edits because I try to keep it as simple as possible. With the Chocolate theme, there's 50 style property edits because I made that theme when I was a noob.

My best guess is to revert some style properties. I did not revert all the style properties when I updated this theme. The only thing I reverted was the template edits. For instance, my recent themes usually average around 25 style property edits because I try to keep it as simple as possible. With the Chocolate theme, there's 50 style property edits because I made that theme when I was a noob.
Properties? Not templates.

*sigh*

XenForo really doesn't tell you which properties have been changed or not. ..... I'll figure something out or just leave it "as is". Will just look odd not matching the site.

Yes it does. Look underneath where it says Styles & Templates then click on Customized Components. It shows you which templates and style properties have been edited and tells you the amount.

Yes it does. Look underneath where it says Styles & Templates then click on Customized Components. It shows you which templates and style properties have been edited and tells you the amount.
I learned something new today. :D

Any idea on which one? Or should I keep reverting until I find the right one, re-install, and then only revert that one.... Of course that would only work if it is 1 and not a combination

I learned something new today. :D

Any idea on which one? Or should I keep reverting until I find the right one, re-install, and then only revert that one.... Of course that would only work if it is 1 and not a combination
lol when I troubleshoot, I install the original, then another copy to mess around with so that if I mess up I can just have the edits side by side in another tab.

lol when I troubleshoot, I install the original, then another copy to mess around with so that if I mess up I can just have the edits side by side in another tab.
Got it on the 1st try.

HEADER .... Which makes sence of course..... Lack of sleep.... I should have known that right away.

Good thing to. If it had been a combination 49 x 49 = 2401 :eek:

Top Bottom