Put your account into vacation/pause mode?

SweFox

Hey! So I know this requires an addon and I've tried to searching but I'm not sure how to properly search the resource area.

Does anyone know of a addon that does this? I saw a addon a couple days ago that put you in a away group but I would prefer if you would be able to literally set your account on "vacation" and it locks down etc.

Thanks!

Hey! So I know this requires an addon and I've tried to searching but I'm not sure how to properly search the resource area.

Does anyone know of a addon that does this? I saw a addon a couple days ago that put you in a away group but I would prefer if you would be able to literally set your account on "vacation" and it locks down etc.

Thanks!

Hi,

Can you please elaborate further with what you mean by locking down your account?

I have coded a similar mod. It allows users to set their status to away, (it does not change their group), for a certain period of time if they won''t have time for one or other reason to log in and/or be active. You can change the wording to vacation if you like. You can see the add on here:

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/away-on-hiatus-users-status-system.3139/

Ah, that's the addon I saw! I thought it put people in new groups because of the banner, my bad!

That looks like something I would want.

What I meant originally was that I know on some sites you can go into settings and instead of removing the account you can lock it down for vacation etc. That prevents it from being deleted of inactivity!

I run a gameserver so the forum account is tied with server account which means that after two weeks of inactivy the accounts will be removed.

Some people PM me asking if their accounts would be removed when they went to vacation in the summer which is why I was looking for something like your addon!

Ah, that's the addon I saw! I thought it put people in new groups because of the banner, my bad!

That looks like something I would want.

What I meant originally was that I know on some sites you can go into settings and instead of removing the account you can lock it down for vacation etc. That prevents it from being deleted of inactivity!

I run a gameserver so the forum account is tied with server account which means that after two weeks of inactivy the accounts will be removed.

Some people PM me asking if their accounts would be removed when they went to vacation in the summer which is why I was looking for something like your addon!

I think my mod will fit your needs.

Top Bottom