• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.5 put adsense code after 1st post on each page

Thank you bro but i think i already tried to put it below the template but it don't appear only after the first post .. and it take a big place :(

viper357

This is the code I use to make it look like this, it will appear after the first post on every thread, BUT, I have it only show to guests, you may want to change that. - https://www.marineaquariumsa.com/threads/best-lights-to-use.72555/

Code:
<xen:hook name="ad_message_below" />
<xen:if is="{$post.position} % {$xenOptions.messagesPerPage} == 0 AND {$thread.reply_count} > 0">
    <xen:if is="!{$visitor.user_id}">
        <li class="message">
            <div class="messageUserInfo" itemscope="itemscope" itemtype="http://data-vocabulary.org/Person">
                <div class="messageUserBlock">
                    <div class="avatarHolder">
                        <span class="helper"></span>
                        <xen:avatar user="$visitor" size="m" img="true" />
                    </div>
                    <h3 class="userText">
<!-- <span class="username" itemprop="name" style="font-weight: bold">AdS</span> -->
<em class="userTitle" itemprop="title">Guest</em>
</h3>
                    <span class="arrow"><span></span></span>
                </div>
            </div>
            <div class="messageInfo primaryContent">
                <div class="messageContent">
                    <article>
                        <!-- <blockquote class="messageText ugc baseHtml"> -->
<xen:if is="{$post.position} % {$xenOptions.messagesPerPage} == 0 AND !{$message.conversation_id}">
<br>
ADSENSE CODE GOES HERE
                            <br /><br /><!-- <label for="LoginControl"><span style="font-weight: bold; color: #004400"><a href="login/" class="concealed noOutline">Log in or Sign up</a></span></label> to hide all adverts. -->
                        </blockquote>
                    </article>
                </div>
            </div>
        </li>
    </xen:if>
</xen:if></xen:if>

I don't arrive to do it ... :(

can someone give me help on teamviewer or skype please ? .. (if i must pay something so tell me ..)

thanks alot

Oh thats great bro !!! But have you an idea how i can create an adsens avatar like member when posting message and make the ad appear with the adsense avatar ? :)