XF 2.1 Push errors on 2.1.0

MarcusJonesy

Started to receive errors on the server log this morning. I have contacted my host who assures me nothing has changed. The first error I thought was linked to the User mentions resource (see link)

However im now getting them from DBCredits which is linked to a conversation. Errors are now becoming far more frequent.

Code:
    ErrorException: Push notification failure: {"success":false,"endpoint":{},"message":"cURL error 28: Connection timed out after 10001 milliseconds (see http:\/\/curl.haxx.se\/libcurl\/c\/libcurl-errors.html)"} src/XF/Error.php:75

Generated by: ********* Mar 13, 2019 at 10:38 AM

Stack trace

#0 src/XF.php(187): XF\Error->logError('Push notificati...', false)
#1 src/XF/Service/PushNotification.php(243): XF::logError('Push notificati...')
#2 src/XF/Service/PushNotification.php(167): XF\Service\PushNotification->handleResults(Array, Array)
#3 src/XF/Service/PusherTrait.php(87): XF\Service\PushNotification->sendNotifications()
#4 src/XF/Service/Conversation/Notifier.php(130): XF\Service\Conversation\Pusher->push()
#5 src/XF/Service/Conversation/Notifier.php(65): XF\Service\Conversation\Notifier->_sendNotifications('reply', Array, Object(DBTech\Credits\XF\Entity\ConversationMessage))
#6 src/XF/Service/Conversation/Replier.php(179): XF\Service\Conversation\Notifier->notifyReply(Object(DBTech\Credits\XF\Entity\ConversationMessage))
#7 src/XF/Service/Conversation/Replier.php(158): XF\Service\Conversation\Replier->sendNotifications()
#8 src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php(40): XF\Service\Conversation\Replier->_save()
#9 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Conversation.php(505): XF\Service\Conversation\Replier->save()
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(321): XF\Pub\Controller\Conversation->actionAddReply(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(248): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Conversation', 'AddReply', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XF\Pub\Controller\Conversation), NULL)
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(100): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XF\Pub\Controller\Conversation), NULL)
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#14 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#15 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#16 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#17 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(55) "/community/index.php?conversations/milik.6829/add-reply"
  ["referrer"] => string(74) "https://*************/community/index.php?conversations/milik.6829/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["conversations/milik_6829/add-reply"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(7) {
    ["message_html"] => string(68) "<p>If beaten will you come back to me before you sell please bud</p>"
    ["last_date"] => string(10) "1552473350"
    ["last_known_date"] => string(1) "0"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(46) "/community/index.php?conversations/milik.6829/"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Any help appreciated.

These are just connection timeouts. If they are not happening constantly, then they should stop and they are safe to ignore.

If they are happening constantly and it is happening for every push notification being sent then unfortunately it is still something your host would need to give their attention to. Nothing has necessarily changed, but the errors demonstrate that your forum is no longer able to initialise a HTTP request to the push notification URLs.

These are just connection timeouts. If they are not happening constantly, then they should stop and they are safe to ignore.

If they are happening constantly and it is happening for every push notification being sent then unfortunately it is still something your host would need to give their attention to. Nothing has necessarily changed, but the errors demonstrate that your forum is no longer able to initialise a HTTP request to the push notification URLs.

Ill ask the host to check what you have mentioned regarding HTTP. This is my log since 9.51am. Im not sure if this is every single push so couldn't say if it was constant.

Attachments

• log.webp
    log.webp
    69.9 KB · Views: 13
Top Bottom