Purple Folders Node Icon (spritesheet)

Purple Folders Node Icon (spritesheet) v1

No permission to download

Shelley

Shelley submitted a new resource:

Purple Folders Node Icon (spritesheet) - Purple Folders Node Icon (spritesheet)

vfM0G4m.png
View attachment 45203

Summary: Purple folder styled node icons with custom link and page icon making up a spritesheet.

Install Upload the node-sprite.png to your custom style folder and replace no further editing is required unless you've modified the coordinates.

Conditions of use: This pack may be used on forums, websites but cannot be redistributed...

Read more about this resource...

Hi! Just wondering if there was more detailed instructions on installation in the download? I'm pretty new to this, but definitely would love to use your icons! :)

Hi! Just wondering if there was more detailed instructions on installation in the download? I'm pretty new to this, but definitely would love to use your icons! :)

Simply just upload & overwrite the sprite with the folder sprite. Dimensions are the same as the xf default as is the spritesheet name so it's just a matter of overwriting an image.

Okay, I'm assuming this is done through FTP? Where is the file that needs to be replaced located? Thanks for help! :)

Okay, I'm assuming this is done through FTP? Where is the file that needs to be replaced located? Thanks for help! :)

Oh right. Yeah done via FTP just go to your styles/default/xenforo/node-sprite.png folder overwrite or if you have a custom style it would be something like this styles/customstylename/xenforo/node-sprite.png :)

Okay, yeah, that's what I was a little confused on... I'm using Soft Responsive, and I uploaded it through my admincp, so I don't have the files in my FTP. Is there any way to change the sprites through the admincp?

Okay, yeah, that's what I was a little confused on... I'm using Soft Responsive, and I uploaded it through my admincp, so I don't have the files in my FTP. Is there any way to change the sprites through the admincp?

You could change the path via the style properties but I don't think that would be worth it. If you go into the responsive style properties >> node icons and check where the paths are being directed for the node icons you can locate where they are on your ftp and then overwrite with the custom folder ones as the title and dimensions are the same so it's really a matter of just locating and overwriting.

Doesn't seem hard enough, I just upload the files elsewhere and change the path as you said, don't think I should do it?

Doesn't seem hard enough, I just upload the files elsewhere and change the path as you said, don't think I should do it?

If that is what you want to do and find better there's no harm in that. It's really how you want to do it. The method your taking will ensure you have a backup of the responsive node icons which is fine. Your choice :)

Okay, replaced that file in the FTP, but still seeing the old sprites? Is there something I need to change in the admincp?

Yeah, I sincerely appreciate the help. It's http://forums.vibinhigher.com/ , I'm using the Soft Responsive style, and I'm attempting to use the purple node icons.

No Problem.

Links not working.

If you go into the Style Properties >> Node Icons And change the path as this may be a path issue or ensure you have the correct style selected in Style properties. Also do a ctrl+5 first and clear cache.

Untitled-3.webp

Top Bottom