Purchased 1YR extended license - changes not reflecting new expiry date

Ambro

Hi, I just purchased a 1 year extension for my previously expired license and the license is still stating the following "This license is no longer active. You are not eligible to receive new versions or support" - I've confirmed that the transaction succeeded, and that the funds were sent. I didn't receive an email confirming the transaction or upgrade of the license. Is this something that occurs manually and quite some time after the transaction or is something wrong? Wanted to add that Paypal sent me an email confirming the purchase, I just didn't receive anything back from XenForo confirming the purchase of the extended license.

I also cannot open a support ticket on this as it's saying, "You must have at least one up-to-date license to access this page.". I also tried downloading the most current version and it looks like i'm locked at v1.5.x.x

What can be done to rectify this?

Thanks.

Last edited:
I did, it was previously associated with another domain you should see that change go through (I recently changed it to reflect the new domain it's going on.) I also have a paypal transaction ID I can share if necessary.

Top Bottom