• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Pumpkins effect in sidebar [Halloween]

Pumpkins effect in sidebar [Halloween] 1.4

No permission to download

Velli

Shelley

I've noticed in the code the incorrect path or rather the filename is present. You'll have to rename the background path name to point to the image.

Code:
.sidebar .section:before {
content: "";
display: block;
height: 25px;
margin-top: 5px;
background: url("@imagePath/xenforo/overlay/sidebar_xmas.png") no-repeat scroll left transparent;
}
it should be the following

Code:
background: url("@imagePath/xenforo/overlay/halloweenczbar.gif") no-repeat scroll left transparent;
}

Shelley

Confirmed.

Simply upload the image to your style /overlay folder and in EXTRA.CSS paste the following.

Code:
background: url("@imagePath/xenforo/overlay/halloweenczbar.gif") no-repeat scroll left transparent;
}
Screenshot_6.png

Shelley

Because the visitorPanel doesn't have a container and the image looks kind of odd on it I thought I'd share the css to have that hidden on the chance some might want to not display it on the visitiorpanel.

Code:
.sidebar .visitorPanel:before {display: none!important;}

Image Hidden
......................................................Image displayed
Screenshot_7.png Screenshot_8.png

tommydamic68

I've noticed in the code the incorrect path or rather the filename is present. You'll have to rename the background path name to point to the image.

Code:
background: url("@imagePath/xenforo/overlay/sidebar_xmas.png") no-repeat scroll left transparent;
}
it should be the following

Code:
}
So this code will work with widget framework!