Pugski.com, We would like to hear your input.

Your Ski Advisor

www.pugski.com

We are about 3.5 year old and are getting ready to upgrade to XF2.1 in the near future. Before we fo that we want to consider all options so we don't have to work twice.

Members: 4444, and this is a number which I feel is low but I am not overly concerned with the amount of actual unique visitors and eyes that are on the site, there we are about 90K/mo. and depending on which analytic site we look at, we did about 12M page views.
We will be adding an article section which we feel we are missing.
We are also missing product pages for reviews and are open to plug ins that are pretty easily customizable for our needs
Ad placement, we have a good amount of paid sponsors by Google Adsence brings in a good base. Knowing what GA pays, we know that space is much more valuable than we are getting paid. Ideally, we want an ad agency to work with to maximize that real estate. IF someone has a Ad Agendy they can recommend we are all ears.

So, looking at the site, feel free to share with us what you like and what you feel we are missing. We look forward to your feedback and will not be offended by experence based critique.

Oh, we do know there is a bug in the title bar that can create a shadow.

Last edited:
this is a badass forum dude it's 100% attractive.
Thanks, but we know that there is always room for improvement.

BTW, yours is very clean. I lived in Delco for 25 years and I am still a huge Philadelphia sports fan. E-A-G-L-E S...EAGLES!!!! But I am tired of the Phillies snatching defeat out of the jaws of victory.

Thanks, but we know that there is always room for improvement.

BTW, yours is very clean. I lived in Delco for 25 years and I am still a huge Philadelphia sports fan. E-A-G-L-E S...EAGLES!!!! But I am tired of the Phillies snatching defeat out of the jaws of victory.
yeah!! we just happen to have bad and lazy players.. you should come visit Philly sometimes lol

And the most important part is that your forum has more activities going on...

We are working with @ForumCube who we have worked with before and hae been very satisfied on upgrade to 2.x. We have a couple if changes that we have requested, better article, product review pages and a better "Donate" option. Is there anything that anyome here is using that we are missing to bring our site over the top?

Top Bottom