replace it with

Code:
<xen:if is="{$canMoveThread}"> <li><a href="{xen:link
'threads/move', $thread}" class="OverlayTrigger">{xenhrase
move_thread}</a></li> </xen:if> <xen:if is="{$canViewModLog}"> <li><a
href="{xen:link 'threads/mod-log', $thread}"
class="OverlayTrigger">{xenhrase ragtek_ml_showML}</a></li>
</xen:if>

The replace it with could be changed to Add after, as that is basically what you do. Doesn't really matter though. However, the template you need to edit is called thread_view ;)

I meant the manual instructions, you wrote:
search for

Code:
move_thread}</a></li> </xen:if>
replace it with

Code:
move_thread}</a></li> </xen:if> <xen:if is="{$canViewModLog}"> <li><a
href="{xen:link 'threads/mod-log', $thread}"
class="OverlayTrigger">{xenhrase ragtek_ml_showML}</a></li>
</xen:if>

The replace it with could be changed to Add after, as that is basically what you do. Doesn't really matter though. However, the template you need to edit is called thread_view ;)
the install instructions & the thread are being created automatic:D

foobar.webp

and the search for / replace with is being inserted automatic from the tms commands, but i see what you mean and thx for pointing out the "bug" with the template title

will fix the bug and change the "instructions" manual until i find an other way^^

I have been using phpBB, so I am very used to having the manual instructions in a certain way. They are very picky with the difference between Add before, Add after and Replace with over there :D

Created by you? If yes, can discuss on PC, I would like to try it and recommend you release it on RM.

I have been using phpBB, so I am very used to having the manual instructions in a certain way. They are very picky with the difference between Add before, Add after and Replace with over there :D
ok it's changed now
in the future it will be "search for" add before / add after:)

Doesn't matter, I still find this useful, but I do like that the moderator logs are visible, so my moderators can see what the others are doing. It is also a point of reference for similar decisions later, and my mods never hard delete, and I am too lazy to go to the admin CP to find the threads that still are soft deleted :D
you want a extra page (visible for moderators) in the frontend with the output of the modlog?

Attachments

• modlog.webp
    modlog.webp
    50.1 KB · Views: 8
On one of my threads I saw this

Code:
Undefined property: XenForo_ControllerResponse_Redirect::$params

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Ragtek/ML/Extend/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 25
    Ragtek_ML_Extend_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/index.php at line 13

Within the logs I see this

Error Info
Code:
ErrorException: Undefined property: XenForo_ControllerResponse_Redirect::$params - library/Ragtek/ML/Extend/ControllerPublic/Thread.php:25
Generated By: Adam, 5 minutes ago
Stack Trace
Code:
#0 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/Ragtek/ML/Extend/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(25): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined prope...', '/home/sociall1/...', 25, Array)
#1 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): Ragtek_ML_Extend_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#2 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /home/sociall1/public_html/forums/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}
Request State

Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(107) "http://www.sociallyuncensored.eu/forums/threads/news-chicopee-massachusetts-grand-theft-auto-for-real.13366"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Top Bottom