Resource icon

Public Mod Log 1.0.0 PL3

No permission to download
  • Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
R

ragtek

ragtek submitted a new resource:

Public Mod Log (version 1.0.0) - Allows your mods to view the Moderation Log of the thread they're viewing direct in the thread

This addon allows you to show the mod log to your mods (with
permission to use this) direct in the thread.

Important Notes:

This addon- requires TMS. If you don't have it installed, follow this
instructions after you've installed the addon:

Edit template search_results

search for

Code:
<xen:if is="{$canMoveThread}"> <li><a href="{xen:link
'threads/move', $thread}" class="OverlayTrigger">{xenhrase
move_thread}</a></li> </xen:if>

replace it with

Code:
<xen:if...

Read more about this resource...

Excellent mod Ragtek! This will aid my community greatly as we're always trying to provide a transparent moderating team. ;)

This is very useful.
How many additional query this addon add per thread, ragtek?

The mod log is a xenforo feature, so i don't need to handle the logging, i'm just fetching the data, when the moderator wants to view it and clicks on the link...

Wow, another winner, ragtek. Is it possible to have the entire log visible, for all threads, not just a per thread basis?

Doesn't matter, I still find this useful, but I do like that the moderator logs are visible, so my moderators can see what the others are doing. It is also a point of reference for similar decisions later, and my mods never hard delete, and I am too lazy to go to the admin CP to find the threads that still are soft deleted :D

It seems there is an error in the install instructions, the template is thread_view, not search_results :)

Also, wouldn't it be easier to just say: "Find x and add y after"?

I was just thinking, combined with a few other addons you have recently released, you should have "Ragtek's Moderator Super Pack" :D

I was just thinking, combined with a few other addons you have recently released, you should have "Ragtek's Moderator Super Pack" :D
That was the plan, BUT then people will start once again to complain that feature 1 is nice, but they don't need feature2 / or have it already custom coded and then they can't use the addon, etc....
People (including myself:D) love to complain about EVERYTHING...

So in the future there will be only 1 addon / feature/function:D

I am on the other side, not wanting to see my "Installed addons" list becoming too long :D

Sent a few € your way, the copy thread and this addon definitely deserves it!

It seems there is an error in the install instructions, the template is thread_view, not search_results :)

Also, wouldn't it be easier to just say: "Find x and add y after"?
hm, not really:(

ATM the instructions are created automatic from the TMS addon^^
And there you have only "search for" & "replace with"
Would be cool if it would have "replace with / add after / before" options

Top Bottom