1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add-on PSVitaForum.com : We need your PS3 Leaderboard addon!

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Discussions' started by Matthew Hawley, May 12, 2013.

1. Matthew Hawley

Matthew Hawley Well-Known Member

CritiKiL likes this.
  2. ShadyX

ShadyX Well-Known Member

Custom coded features are what makes a forum unique, I very much doubt he would want to release his custom addons so other people can make competing forums with the exact same features.

Have you tried asking the owner of that forum? Making a thread like this isn't the way you should go about it.

3. Matthew Hawley

I have asked the owner...he said he would release it when its ready to be released. That was about a year ago.

4. ShadyX

ShadyX Well-Known Member

Have you tried messaging him recently?

5. Matthew Hawley

I messaged him about 5-10 minutes ago on here and psvitaforum. I THINK hes on vacation.

6. ShadyX

ShadyX Well-Known Member

Then why is this thread here? You should have waited for a reply.

7. Matthew Hawley

Actually I posted this before I messaged him...

8. Sheldon

Sheldon Well-Known Member

Then obviously nothing has changed in a year. Key point you posted above... he said he "would release it when its ready to be released."

CritiKiL and ShadyX like this.
  9. chrisj

chrisj Active Member

I'm planning on disabling my add-on until Sony releases a public API. I think there is a chance they will due that with the upcoming PS4 release. There are other areas of the site I want to focus on now. Sorry for not responding to you sooner.

10. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

That's pretty dope.