PS4mania.com Community

Interesting, a PlayStation 4 spanish site - I don't often see a lot of spanish PlayStation sites, but when I see 'em... Its incredible to see them, mostly because there's a fanbase in latin countries! :)

I love the theme & images. Very nicely done.

What is your long term plan for games & such once PS4 reaches their 100+ games mark? Are you only featuring highly rated games?

What if you utilized a tabbed forum system where you can select your game genre? I.E. Sports tab = all the sports games, FPS = COD/Battlefield, & so on. I think the way it stands now is amazing. If you keep it the way it is you wont have many problems until your fan-base wants all the new stuff =)

I love the theme & images. Very nicely done.

What is your long term plan for games & such once PS4 reaches their 100+ games mark? Are you only featuring highly rated games?

What if you utilized a tabbed forum system where you can select your game genre? I.E. Sports tab = all the sports games, FPS = COD/Battlefield, & so on. I think the way it stands now is amazing. If you keep it the way it is you wont have many problems until your fan-base wants all the new stuff =)
The idea is to create forums for games if there are a large number of threads of the same game, for threads that do not have specific forum are made under "Other games PlayStation 4" when there are many threads of the same set a new forum is created.

Top Bottom