Lack of interest Promoting

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.
Would be cool if you guys gave a built in permission that users with the permission can promote upto their current group. This would need some sort of hierarchy aswell. Its really needed on my forum and something i miss from my old software.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Would be cool if you guys gave a built in permission that users with the permission can promote upto their current group. This would need some sort of hierarchy aswell. Its really needed on my forum and something i miss from my old software.
There is user group promotions option based on many criteria's, do you mean that by any chance?

There is user group promotions option based on many criteria's, do you mean that by any chance?
No i just want some groups to be able to promote people after they make an application. I run a game server i just need promoting on the forums to be done without me having to go to admin cp and allowing my staff that dont have access to admin cp to do it

so you want like a moderator group with permissions to promote users to a specific group/groups? Like a promotion moderation thing?

Top Bottom