Profile Visitors [Paid] [Deleted]

I still getting the same error. The error still present, the error is still there and I still waiting for the plugin to be fixed. I like to know, when will you fix it?

bug.webp

I still getting the same error. The error still present, the error is still there and I still waiting for the plugin to be fixed. I like to know, when will you fix it?

View attachment 41067

View attachment 41067
This will be fixed ASAP. I think it's to do with usernames having special characters (not fully sure).

I am really after something like this, but it seems like there is no support whatsoever? If it is not possible to fix the occured problems in half a year than I think my best bet would be to look after something else :( Anyway could you provide some links to sites that are using this add-on? Thanks.

I am really after something like this, but it seems like there is no support whatsoever? If it is not possible to fix the occured problems in half a year than I think my best bet would be to look after something else :( Anyway could you provide some links to sites that are using this add-on? Thanks.
Here is a site using it. www.barfilounge.com

Reactions: DRE
Top Bottom