Add-on Profile Songs Update Request

Damien Alexander

I once hired someone on here to create a Profile song add on for me, and it's worked great, but I'd like to have it updated and the creator of the add-on dissapeared from here.

You don't need to create a whole new add on since I'll send you a copy of the addon I have right now.

What I would like the addon to have is a Custom Music Player and the ability to change it's colors with the color picker. I saw this was possible in IPS
Click Here to see what I mean

I would like this to be for the latest XenForo version. I'm on 2.1.12 but soon moving to 2.2.x

If anyone is able to update this for me, feel free to message me your price.

This is what the addon I currently have looks like. It uses the Basic browser mp3 player

1603572717030.webp

1603572960621.webp

You don't need to create a whole new add on since I'll send you a copy of the addon I have right now.
Did you purchase ownership license rights to modify the add-on too? If not, yourself and any developer that modifies an existing add-on, could be opening yourselves to legal contention. FYI.

Did you purchase ownership license rights to modify the add-on too? If not, yourself and any developer that modifies an existing add-on, could be opening yourselves to legal contention. FYI.
I tried to check that stuff but the copyright info and all the stuff there no longer exists
1603640252520.webp

The user himself is no longer on XenForo

The original developer owns the copyright to the addon. You would have to code the addon from scratch or develop that one privately.

The original developer owns the copyright to the addon. You would have to code the addon from scratch or develop that one privately.
well I tried checking out his copyright page and it's gone. he deleted his site and everything. there's people on his profile on here even calling him scammer for leaving without completing things.

well I tried checking out his copyright page and it's gone. he deleted his site and everything. there's people on his profile on here even calling him scammer for leaving without completing things.

Unfortunately even though it seems he was shady, the copyright still exists. Unless of course when you commissioned the addon you stated that you own the copyright of the addon.

Top Bottom