Add-on Profile Page Interests Tags

DRE

One of my favorite videogame sites www.1up.com is closing soon. Learn more about it here. One thing I'll definitely miss about 1up.com is the useful way the tags are used in our Profile Interests section. It was easy to find people who held the same interests as you.

My Favorites _[Edit]

Favorite Music:

Rap, Rock, Pop, RnB, Techno and Electronica. Classical Music. Movie, Cartoons and Videogame soundtracks.

Favorite Books:

Books by C.S. Lewis, Lloyd Alexander, Terry Brooks, Raymond E. Feist, Robert Jordan (R.I.P.), Michael Chricton, Stephen King, J.K. Rowling and Takashi Matsuoka.

Favorite TV Shows:

Avatar the Last Airbender, Naruto Shippuden Chronicles, Bleach, Death Note and Dexter

Favorite Movies:

Rob Roy, Heat, Hard-Boiled, Die Hard 4, Matrix-Revolutions, Ninja Scroll, Ghost in the Shell, Ninja Scroll, Kung Fu Hustle, Memoirs of a Geisha, Finding Forrester, Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust and 300.

If anyone offers to develop it for you just let me know. I will chip in to get this done. I like it :)

Reactions: DRE
If anyone offers to develop it for you just let me know. I will chip in to get this done. I like it :)
Thanks. Yeah I'll put some money on this too. I think that Dinh Than's thread tagging modification is similar but instead of tagging threads, we're tagging profiles. I asked him about this but have gotten no reply.

I am very interested in this !

question:
How is the user entering his "interests" ?
Do you have a screenshot for this ?

could this be working with "User Custom Fields" ?
if you put a couple custom-fields for the user to select or enter his interests ?

I am very interested in this !

question:
How is the user entering his "interests" ?
Do you have a screenshot for this ?

could this be working with "User Custom Fields" ?
if you put a couple custom-fields for the user to select or enter his interests ?
Good question! Extra screenshot added to first post.

Top Bottom