Profile modification questions

Leandros9999

Hey,

I want to modify the profile a bit. I want to add the profile tab from the infractions addon, but its showed to everyone. How can I hide this to visitors and show it only to the owner? At the moment I only send a message If a person get a infraction. If he delete this message thread, he can forget the infraction. Bad situation.

The second is, that I want to show the computer system to the visitor. I know, the user can use the "about me", but I want it like this. (See picture)
There is a input field for every system component e.g CPU, GPU, RAM and others

Hope you can help me.
Greetings,
Leandros

Edit: Hope this is the right forum section, If not, feel free to move. :D

Attachments

• Untitled-1.webp
    Untitled-1.webp
    21.3 KB · Views: 13
You will need to contact the infraction add-on author for the first part.
They will need to update it to achieve what you want with regards to permission to view the tab.

Regarding the second part, custom profile fields are coming in 1.1.

Already moved it ;)

Another Question. I configured a "Announcement" Forum, where I had set the permissions that only the administrative group can post.
Now I want to give another user the permission to post, but I dont want the in the administrative group. The user is in moderative, the moderative group had NOT the permission to post there. If I now define the user seperatly that they can post, they can't post.
How i solve this?

Thanks!

Edit: Awww. Sorry for double post -__- Damn refresh button.

Double check your permissions.

If you assign node permissions to that user then they will be able to post, as long as you haven't set Never for any of the groups they are a member of.

Hey,

I want to modify the profile a bit. I want to add the profile tab from the infractions addon, but its showed to everyone. How can I hide this to visitors and show it only to the owner? At the moment I only send a message If a person get a infraction. If he delete this message thread, he can forget the infraction. Bad situation.
This should be simple with something like this conditional (untested):
Code:
<xen:if is="{$visitor.user_id} == {$user.user_id}">
// show profile tab
</xen:if>

Top Bottom