Add-on Profanity Filter

triforceguy1

Hello,

I'm not looking for something right away (need to set everything up and earn some more money first haha), but I was just wondering if I could possibly get some quotes on getting a simple profanity filter created for my forum.

I know there is one add-on available but that hasn't had any activity for more than a year and when I tested it out, it essentially broke the forum haha

I just want something where members can easily turn on and off the filter for profanity censors, either from the nav bar or the user preferences, as well as an option for an admin to force the filter on specific user groups

Thanks in advance
Leon

Hello,

I'm not looking for something right away (need to set everything up and earn some more money first haha), but I was just wondering if I could possibly get some quotes on getting a simple profanity filter created for my forum.

I know there is one add-on available but that hasn't had any activity for more than a year and when I tested it out, it essentially broke the forum haha

I just want something where members can easily turn on and off the filter for profanity censors, either from the nav bar or the user preferences, as well as an option for an admin to force the filter on specific user groups

Thanks in advance
Leon
https://xenforo.com/community/resources/user-censor-control.5201/

Top Bottom